The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Monday, October 01, 2001

Way too many highs and lows in the last week. My NY trip was (mostly) fabulous. The only downer was the end of a date I went on (you shoulda told me kiddo!). After getting back to SF, I was off to Vegas the next day. It was fun, but not as productive as I would have liked. During the trip I found out that my dad got really sick while he was in Germany. He had surgery and is stuck there for at least two weeks. My brother is back home and isn�t handling it well. I guess I�m doing okay. I know there is absolutely nothing I can do from here, save for hoping for the best, so I�m trying to live my life. It sounds terribly cliched, but I know that�s what my father would want me to do. Thankfully, an incredible person was in town this weekend and really helped me keep my spirit up. So in trying to �just live my life,� I�ll hock my latest review to y�all. It�s not that good, but click on it (all three pages) lots anyway.