The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Adventure in SoCal My SoCal trip was really fun and really productive. Tommy, Kat, and I did three shots in three days. I got to see a Justin, Kate, and Peter. I had a really fun adventure with Melissa. And I got to do all my favorite OC things (visit Steve, hang out in the hot tub, eat at Shin Sen Gumi and Taco Mesa, etc.). Like Kit, I felt all kinds of nostalgia for The OC. I'm not thinking of going back or anything, but I miss the pools, the weather, the BBQs, and all that good stuff. Don't worry, if I run away again it'll be to Maui (right Steve?). Here are some pics from Acme Games Store. Here are some random OC pics. And here are eight-jillion stalker-ish pics of Melissa.