The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Tuesday, October 16, 2001

Okay, I'm revisiting binary mode to keep things simple. Good: My dad has recovered and is back home in NY. Good: I'm in Vegas right now. Good: I went to the Rum Jungle to see Diane. Good: Tony got us in the VIP section and we drank for free. Good: Diane grew her hair out and looks beautiful, albeit a little older. Bad: Diane didn't remember me. Bad: Diane's still married. Good: Erica is my #1 crush again. Bad: I'm back to having crushes and avoiding any real feelings I have. Good: I'm going to LA right after Vegas. Bad: It's hard to work from the road using other people's laptops. Good: The Rio is putting me up for free. Good: I collected $106 in cashback from The Rio and NY, NY. Bad: Maybe Diane did remember me, but thinks I'm psychotic. Bad: I was supposed to see Kitten last Thursday but she stood me up. Good: I'm getting my tan back. Bad: Raina's not moving to San Francisco. Good: I have a new crush on this Chinese girl from the Starbucks on Irving. Good: I'm out of things to say.