The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Monday, September 30, 2002

What's my angle? I just got back from playing three sets of tennis with James. I pretty much kicked his ass. 6-0, 6-1, 6-0 was the score. It was definitely the best I've seen the ball all year. The cool part was that on four or five shots, I saw the ball clear as day and was also able to see great angles on the court. It's definitely hard to concentrate on the ball, the angles, and form; I definitely don't expect to be able to do it on nearly every shot like I could in high school. It's such a cool feeling when everything clicks. I didn't need to hit the ball really hard because the angles were so good, he couldn't even touch the ball. Tomorrow night I'm playing Phu again. Hopefully my game will continue to progress.