The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Wednesday, August 07, 2002

A New York Minute Just a short entry for today: It's strange being back in New York. I love this city so much, but I can't help but feel that I don't fit in here anymore. Perhaps I've mellowed over the last two years or California has made me soft...or perhaps a little of both. Maybe it's not so much that I can't handle the pace as much as I'm not sure I'd want to at this time in my life. Anyway, I'm really run down from being on the road. I've been to San Francisco, Las Vegas, Half Moon Bay, and New York. After a few days at home, I'm off to San Francisco again. Then I have personal trips to Las Vegas and San Francisco. This August has been most draining.