The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Tuesday, July 02, 2002

Boo! Wow, it�s been a long time since my last blog. It�s been tough since I haven�t had Internet access at home until today. The last month has been really strange--so many ups and downs. I miss San Francisco and my friends, but work is pretty rad and I love my apartment. It�s just that thing between my apartment and work--a.k.a. Irvine--that I�m not so hot about. I missed making my binary lists, so here�s one to celebrate my blogging: Good: My apartment rules. Bad: I miss Tobie. Good: I absolutely love the two girls that sent me the deluxe edition of Scrabble. I was actually crying when I received it. I miss playing with you guys while fawning over Tobie. Bad: I�m so angry with the girl that continually disappoints me. I like to think I give a lot to you--and at one time I would have given you everything--but lately when I�ve really needed you, you weren�t there for me. Good: I�m so happy for my best-friend-in-the-industry and his really hot visitor. Bad: I wish I could tell you everything that�s on my mind. I know I can trust you�it�s just weird. Hmmmmm, my last good-bad set is still too personal. I�ll keep this one to myself for now. My new scooter rules, btw. Almost as much as Jen's latest picture on the Aislers Set site. And Raina, stop dying. You�re yelling at me too much.