The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Sunday, February 09, 2003

Shallow Ray I've noticed that my last few months of blogging have been shallow. I'm always talking about places I've been and people I've seen -- not what's going on in my heart. There are so many weird things going on that I only share with two people. The situation has been dominating what little social life I have and since I can't really share it with the world, I'm forced to write about my tribulations on the road. So to recap: my personal life is near nonexistent, work is difficult, and lately, I've been happiest on the road (as in not at the office and not in Irvine). Oh well, I have another plan to pursue since my previous one failed. Hopefully this one plays out. It would do a lot for my personal and professional happiness. Rannie showed me this ridiculously beautiful girl's blog. She's so adorable that I want to put her in a box with a bow on it. Psylancer.com should be alive again soon.