The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Saturday, September 27, 2003

Tokyo Nights The last two days in Tokyo have been much better than the first two. The humidity has cut down, making the trek from Tokyo to Chiba much easier. Work has slowed down. Christian, Ryan, and I went to Akihabara last night, just before things closed down. I'm so, so, so, so, so, so, so tempted to buy Sony's DSC U-50. They have it in orange here, which would match my limited edition GBA-SP. I'm positive the orange model won't be coming to the U.S. sooooooo I think I should get it. Christian is trying to be the voice of reason, but I'm not sure he fully understands my shopping prowess. On my birthday I got two unexpected phone calls and one very unexpected visitor. The latter was okay I suppose, but the phone calls were greatly appreciated. One of them was from a lady that shouldn't know what hotel I'm staying at but somehow does. Even though you're a stalker, hearing your voice was a most precious birthday gift.