The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Friday, July 02, 2004

917 So after 18 months of mooching off of Sprint's free phones/plans for journalists, I'm finally back to my old number. It was a minor ordeal setting up the phone to my account. It was cute adding all the options I wanted on my plan (I had a newbie customer service rep that was adorably uncomfortable). Anyway, I have a new mobile number (again). If you're really nice to me I'll let you know what it is. Since I'm always looking for signs and symbolism, I found it rather appropriate that I'm going back to a 917. You see, yesterday I finally had a work idea worth dreaming about. It's been a long time. I feel like Shawn Michaels--I just had to find my smile. I'm really, truly, honestly excited about this one and I'm going to try really hard to make it happen. It's nice to have dreams again (I don't count the ones where I marry Britney--too easy). I guess I just needed to be inspired. Now I just need a lady believing in my dreams, saying, "Go get 'em tiger," right before I leap out the window.