The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

More Stuff I Forgot I think I'm going to beat jet lag much better than last time. I forced myself to stay up by going to a THQ event last night where I did my first jet-lagged interviews! I'm curious to see how they turned out. Hopefully I'm not yawning on camera. Or maybe I should have yawned and said, "No, no, it's not you. It's just what you're saying." I've always wanted to get that on camera. Maybe next week with Stan Lee. Tee-hee! Anyway, here are a few things I forgot to mention about my trip. - Japanese Melon Fanta is my new favorite soda. - I really, really miss wearing flip-flops. - I really, really miss flip-flop weather. - Being away from the Internet and not having a mobile phone for a week is quite liberating.