The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Best Best Break The last three days were giga-fun. Best Best came by for a much-needed break (even though I made her work *guilt*). We worked, played, hang glid (see Eddie Izzard), shoe shopped, drank, saw Les Miserables, and had all sorts of fun. It was really great for me. I've been all over the place the last two months and her visit helped me find my happy place. I hope it was lovely for her too. In other news, a pair of articles on Reset/me went up this week. The first is from SFist (a local SF blog-type thingie) and the second is from Hackenslash (an Asian gaming site). Gordon just AIMed me a horrible pun on the latter article, saying that it should have been called "Game Pinoy Advances." Tee-hee.