The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Monday, August 20, 2001

�Wanderlust� or �When I think of home� As expected, I�m having a difficult time adjusting to life without a hot tub. I�m actually itching to move again. At first I thought the warmer weather of SoCal got to me. Then I thought it might be that I�ve gotten bored again and want to try something new. In actuality, a move down the block would do me good. I�ve been living in this apartment for over a year and it still doesn�t feel like home to me. Most of the stuff in this place is Rob�s. The d�cor and cleanliness reflect Rob�s personality far more than it does mine. It�s a great place (at a great price!), but it�s not my place. It�s strange, but I feel like I�ve just been crashing at his apartment�for the last fifteen months. Maybe Seattle�s calling�or Portland�or Vegas! Or maybe a few blocks down. Good thing I�m going to Arizona, LA, and New York the next few weeks so I don�t take moving too seriously.