The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Sunday, January 27, 2002

I just got back from Vegas. I've been there three times in the last month. It was probably the most fun I've had in Vegas without gambling. There was some stuff that bothered me about the trip. There are very strong cliques in the biz, and I was getting heat for hanging out with this guy that everyone pretty much hates. He bothers me too from time to time and I definitely see why people hate him, but he has his redeeming qualities. After awhile I got tired of sticking up for him. Towards the end of the trip I just got tired of being around him and started to wonder why I even bother defending him. Anyway, the big countdown has started and it's almost time for me to go.