The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Sunday, November 17, 2002

Feeling Minnesota I'm in the Red Carpet Club at O'Hare Airport. I just spent a wonderfully lazy weekend with Kate and Justin. It was ridiculously cold in Minnesota, but the weekend really warmed my heart. It was so nice just to chill out with two people I love very much. We ate lots, saw a movie, and spent lots of time in the hot tub, pool, and sauna. It was really relaxing and I didn't think about work, impossible romances, insensitive women, etc. This week should be relatively stress free. I'm in Edmonton Monday to Wednesday afternoon. Thursday night I leave to Vegas. So that's only a day and a half in the office. That shouldn't be enough time to make me want to smack anyone. Oh, the coolest part about the Red Carpet Club in Chicago is that it has a smoking lounge. This place rocks.... Hmmmm, I want a cigarette.