The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Sunday, July 06, 2003

Drunk I got hammered on July 4. I'm talking 2/3 a bottle of vodka hammered--the kind that will make me not drink again for a month. I blame Stoli Vanilla for being so yummie. Saturday the boys and I had another BBQ. It wasn't a full-on Ray-B-Q--just a small, low-key thing. We saw Terminator afterwards. Damn that sucked. I swear it was made for TNT or TBS. Hmmmmm, still haven't come any closer to making that big decision. I better do that. My initial idea was to go surfing. If I have fun surfing then it's a sign to stay in California. Oh well, at least I get to play on the road for a bit. San Francisco and Las Vegas this week. Free weekend at The Bellagio. Score.