The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Homecoming Blues Oh, I forgot to add that I got all kinds of neat stress rashes while I was in Japan.... I'm so not happy to be back home. A small part of it stems from spending a week in an awesome city with public transportation. Most of it is due to the fact that I didn't have a whole lot to return to. I work in a department that's run by a massive tool that angers me every three weeks and isn't capable of leading us anywhere. I haven't a single dating prospect. Irvine is starting to irritate me again. And I know one person in Irvine that isn't associated with work. The last party really bothers me. I'm used to having a lot of friends. Down here I have some friends, but I don't have many friends. I certainly don't have any female friends down here. I really, really, really miss doing things with Kate, Raina, and Rannie. I miss spoiling my girls, whining to them, and all that good stuff. Thankfully I have a hot tub, otherwise I'd be totally miserable. Hopefully that frickin' gym I joined will open soon so I can start boxing again. I should be on the road most of next week so I can forget how much I dislike it here and avoid dealing with anything. I'll run to Farley's like always. Oh, I still miss Japanese soda.