The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Saturday, December 13, 2003

Detox Okay, last night I got ridiculously drunk. And there's a ton I don't remember. What's come back to me so far is that I hit Kevin, spoke in the third person, spoke as The Rock, hugged our executives a lot, and took pictures. There are some interesting pictures of me, which is helpful because I don't recall having a cigar or meeting this beautiful girl but I have pictures of both. I also kissed a lot of people, which I think is me trying to compensate for some of the kisses I shouldn't have gave in the last week...or something like that. Anyway, check these pics out. There won't be drunken Raymond pics for a bit since I really have to cut this out.