The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

On the Road Again You know, I'm not sure I've spent five days in a row at the office this fall. I'm pretty sure the last time was in the summer. Wacky. I'm going to San Francisco in ten hours. I haven't gone to Farley's in a long time since I keep getting vetoed, but I vow to go on Wednesday evening. Sleep has been wacky lately. Reviewing this game has wreaked havoc with my sleep schedule and I don't remember the last time I went to the gym. Yucky. I get back from SF on Friday and I have to book home and change for the company holiday party. I can't get too drunk since I'm leaving for New York on Saturday. I get to see Raina! Yay! My Zegna fascination has been supplanted by admiration for Miu Miu designs. $100 is better to spend on a shirt than $250, right? C'mon, support me on this one.