The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Friday, November 21, 2003

Just Shoot Me Gah! I just had the worst television shoot ever. I'm definitely getting better with presence, but tonight's shoot was most impromptu. The television station saw me in the hotel lobby and grabbed me because they needed help with one of their shows... so I filmed three episodes with them. I aced the first episode since I knew the subject matter and it was fresh on my mind. The second two were not so good. The topics were things I'd usually do research on. Since I was basically ad-libbing most of it, the results were very...gak. Hopefully this won't dim my burgeoning stardom. Oh hey, since the shoot was in Japan, does that make me an international star?