The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Sunday, October 26, 2003

Crimson Skies Irvine is really weird right now. Everything looks like when my brother goes all crazy with sepia mode on his camera. The combination of fog and smoke (from the fires out east) gives everything a redish-orange tint with a really subdued feel. It almost looks like the world is going to end... that or I'm stuck in a permanent flashback scene. Though it was amusing at first, it's just really weird and I want it to stop. Perhaps I'll take pictures during my coffee stroll. Oh yeah, everything outside is covered with ashes. That part is a little sad. Oh hey, I think you're okay, but I also know there are fires near where you live. So Alison, LMK you're well.