The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Saturday, October 11, 2003

It's a Zegna Life is pretty cool right now. I'm in the Red Carpet Club watching the Yankees beat the Red Sox and I had a really nice time in San Francisco. I'm also feeling pretty good because the most physically attractive woman I've ever laid eyes on kept telling me how handsome I look with my new haircut and that I'm all GQ now. It looks like I'll be here next Tuesday through Friday too--bonus! I fought off temptation at Nordstrom's today. There were two really nice Zegna dress shirts I wanted to buy. They were on sale (my favorite) for $153.50 each. Since I'll be back in SF and will have oodles of money (paycheck + bonus + expense check) there's a good chance I'll cave in and buy them next week. Gak. Oh yeah, here are more pics from the trip. I need to bust out the red-eye reduction on them when I get home.