The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Friday, November 14, 2003

Lost in Transition Gak. I just finished the hardware section of our Holiday Guide. Normally, this would be fine... except it's Friday night and I had less than two hours sleep last night AND I took a 6:00AM flight back home to kick off this lovely day. But it's all cool... ...because I had a lovely time on the road. I got hammered both nights. The first night was Shane's fault, because he reminded how fond I am of Maker's Mark. Eight Maker's and Cokes later, I was pretty gone. It was cool catching up with the boys and the lovely PR girls. Amazingly, I woke up at 8:00AM and made it to both my TV shoots. I kept my shades on for the first shoot, which was better for everyone involved--especially the viewers. I vowed not to drink during Thursday's party...but I dared someone to do a Tequila shot with me and he said yes. Highlights include serenading the denizens of The Tenderloin with Jennie. We bust out a mean version of "Wanted: Dead or Alive." Since I partied and worked hard in San Francisco, I'm going to chill out this weekend so I'm fresh when I go to Japan on Monday. Plus I've been really bored with life in The OC. Anyway, here are some pics of when I saw my old roomie. And here some pics from last night's festivities.