The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Bay Bound Again Surprisingly (really), I'm going to San Francisco tomorrow. I honestly wasn't expecting this trip, but the PR person booked me a hotel room because of our conversation last week. The problem is, I haven't spoken with this person in well over a month... but this person insists that we chatted last week. I really didn't know how to argue that one. Thankfully, another convenient business thingie (technical term) came up so the trip is actually a good idea... and I really want to get out of here because last weekend did nothing to help me center. Good news: My flight is on United and will help me hit 1K. Bad news: My return flight is at 6:00 AM so I can make my GOTY meeting. Oh yeah, download this or I'll get fired.