The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Monday, December 22, 2003

Lazy Weekend To everyone that's planning to participate in my intervention: chill out, I didn't drink this weekend. It was a relatively boring, but much needed low-key weekend. I did a little shopping. I did a little cooking. I went to the gym. And with the exception of some naughty holiday cookies (damn you Capcom!), I ate healthy. The down time was good considering all the travelling and partying and emotional stuff. There was an undertone of sadness since I missed someone that (I'm pretty sure) isn't missing me, but whatever. The rest was good since I need to be extra charming for ABC on Monday night. Hopefully it'll be cool and go smoothly, but I'll probably do something stupid like fall in love with a cheerleader or something.