The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Saturday, February 14, 2004

Dazzled The SOE party was interesting. One of the first people I bumped into was a marketing guy from that company discussed in that column that can't be mentioned. We talked out a few things (he was a little drunk) and I think it helped a little. I didn't think I was going to shoot that night, but I ended up doing two spots. I was buzzed for one of them and drunk for the other. I'm pretty sure they both turned out pretty crappy. Oh well, lesson learned: thou shall not do television tapings when inebriated. So I spent much of the evening drunk and much of it being charmed by a most dazzling woman. It ended up being a really fun evening and a really fun morning. "Wow!" is all I can really say about her. I went down to Redwood Shores earlier today to check out an EA game and catch up with some old pals. It was a fun visit and I'm really jazzed about the game. I usually don't blog about games, but it's a boxing title and boxing is one of my favorite sports. It's going to be pretty rad. Hmmmm, I think there's karaoke tomorrow. That beats my original Valentine's Day plan of being alone in my room with a bottle of Grey Goose. Pics pics pics!