The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Friends Over the last week I've gotten to spend time with people that mean a great deal to me, but don't get to see very often. Seeing Kitten, Justin, Glenda, and Rannie (okay, I see her more often than the others, but still) has been fantastic. And I mean fantastic the way Governor Scharzenegger says it. I'll cap off my "lost dear friends" time with Kate this weekend. It's been nice seeing people that know me well, but in very different ways. And some of the time spent has really helped me figure things out. I'm in a really awesome place right now (even though the lack of sleep from last week has caught up to me) and see many things I have to and will do. Don't worry, I'm not going to get melodramatic about change like Neil does on his blog.