The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

New York, NY The last few days in the city have been nice. I haven't been going crazy -- partially because I want to do "home" things and partially because the last two weeks in Vegas were out of hand. I got to eat a lot of pizza, get one of those killer reubens at Carnegie Deli (w/Ryan and Jon), go to Hop Kee (w/Ryan, Jon, Kaisler, Jeremy, and Fran), and go to Figaro (w/Jon and Ryan). I love showing peeps the parts of the city I like. Too bad I only got to hit up only a few places. I'm fighting off a cold so my energy isn't super high. I also got to see my super-awesome cousin Mae! It's been years since I've seen her (bad me) and it was lovely catching up. So between getting to do all these city things, doing some light shopping, seeing my cousin, and spending five nights a The W Times Square, it's been a fun and relaxing trip. Too bad work stuff is kind of irritating these days. Oh well, one thing at a time I suppose. Here are the NY pics. I still have D.I.C.E. pics and WrestleMania pics to process. Hopefully I'll get to those tomorrow. Oh yeah, I get to see Pickle tomorrow for lunch. Roomies reunited!