The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Monday, April 12, 2004

Curtain Call So I'm in the Red Carpet Club at John Wayne Airport counting down my last minutes as a resident of The Orange Curtain. All in all, it wasn't that bad. I met some great people, lived in a fantastic apartment, and enjoyed some fabulous weather. That said, I won't be longing for the suburban life any time soon. Like most things, it was an experience. Some of it was annoying, but I learned lots along the way. Although I'm thrilled to be leaving, there are many things I'll miss: SoCal weather, the hot high-school girls at The Spectrum, Shin Sen Gumi, Taco Mesa, Curry House, my pools and hot tubs, friends I've made, and one of the best friends I'll ever have. My life is going to be nuts until after E3, but I'm truly looking forward to living in San Francisco again. I'm not going to put crazy expectations on the move. I already know I love it there. I'll just do like my pal Max Mercury always says: "Live and learn."