The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Bailing Big surprise: she's not coming this weekend. Better surprise: I don't care. I'm actually glad she's not coming. I'm done with being so giving to a person and not getting much in return. I deserve much, much better than that. And don't think I'm developing a raging ego and that I think I'm better than she is. I still think she's a nice girl and I don't the she's "not good enough for me" (no matter how many times she said it) -- I just deserve better treatment. She just wasn't very good to or for me. She's almost like a drug; she's addictive and unhealthy for me. Thankfully, I just went through rehab, so later for that. And don't think I'm angry or bitter, because I'm really good right now. It doesn't matter that she's being ridiculous or that I have a cold. I'm truly happy. Sniffles and a silly girl can't spoil that for me. Wow, three entries in a day. I guess that's cool since my blog turns three-years old today. Ha!