The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Thursday, July 08, 2004

The Punisher Hi! And also ouch. I've successfully punished myself for submitting to the temptations of pepperoni pizza last night. I went 20 rounds over the course of two gym sessions. I'm sore, but not as much as I thought I'd be. Of course as soon as I got home, Phu started baking cookies. These weren't just any cookies--they were cookies of concentrated evil. Ignore the oatmeal in them because the white chocolate and peanut butter M&Ms negate any positive benefits oatmeal has. Since I'm pretty sure I can't handle 20 rounds of training two days in a row, I did not partake in the cookies from hell. My new theory is that Phu moved in to steer us away from the light. He was, after all, Darth Pikachu once upon a time. Oh, there's also a new installment of RAZ. Go read! It's awful!