The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Monday, August 09, 2004

Last Son of Cabo My powers have returned. I shall black out from alcohol no longer! Charged by this planets yellow sun (which was blocked by the LA smog, ergo my lack of power there), my recuperative abilities know few limits. I got into Cabo, changed, and went straight to the pool (the one with the bar in it). I got pretty drunk before dinner, made a drunk dial, and sobered up with the help of steak. Then we went to Cabo San Lucas. I had at least 16 shots of tequila. I totally rocked out at Sammy Hagar's Cabo Wabo Cantina. And I didn't black out! The boys were getting into naughty stuff and was getting in the frame of my mind that led to my previous...uhm...joining. Thankfully one of the ladies was going home, so I split with her. Okay, back to the pool!