The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Japanese Story My latest Japanese adventure has started! I'm going to attempt to be schizo and maintain three blogs while I'm here. There's this one (naturally), my 1up blog, and my GameSpy blog. The last one is kind of fun since I'm doing it a bit differently than the other guys. Part of it is supposed to be my work blog, while part of it is a wish-you-were-here thing. Anyway, it's really humid this year. I was pretty lucky the last two years of TGS since the weather was fine. This time around it's like walking in pea soup...minus the green. It's so gross that it's probably going to be a minimum of two showers per day. I haven't really done much yet. After getting in last night, my crew hooked up with Andy and Billy for dinner and drinks. I crashed really hard last night. This is, by far, the most an international flight has taken out of me. Getting old is stupid. After a lovely night of sleep, a lot of unpacking (six pairs of shoes, six pairs of shades, and 12 outfits for seven days), and bit of work, I'm back in the hotel waiting for my enemy to arrive. After I finish an article, I plan to go to a really big industry party to catch up with everyone and get sloshed. Should be fun! Oh, I snapped at Rannie on AIM this morning. Personally, I'm sorry I did because it was a direct result of my impatience. Professionally, I'm not since the issue was really minor. Oh well, I'll try to make it up tomorrow or something.