The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Saved! No, this post is not about my second-favorite movie of 2004, but rather a most heroic effort by Rannie. Seconds before I would have made another really poor decision, she pulled up and dragged me away from Buddha Bar. She didn't even give me a chance to talk her out of it either. It was an excellent save. Thank you hon!!! So one more month. If you take away the week I'll be in Japan and the week she'll be away, that leaves two weeks. I'll enjoy whatever time is left and will try to give her a wonderful evening she'll remember fondly. And magically, I'll be gone. I feel very Danny Ocean about my plan: "I know what I'm doing." I'm getting back to my customary mood, which is a good thing. There's been too much lately. I don't know how to deal with what's been thrown at me recently. It's almost like I've been too happy, felt too appreciated, and had too much fun. My head has been in the clouds lately, but I'm back on terra firma. Now I can just go back to being me. See, I always get into trouble when I dream.