The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Friday, August 27, 2004

Caught Up in Circles... ...confusion is nothing new. I'm getting into that floopy place where I'm confused after too much travel. I haven't gone on any long trips, but being in three cities over the last four days has me feeling funny. I'm fine when I'm on the road, but once I get home it's funkytown. Thankfully I fly away on Tuesday. So my interview with Cliff is up. He thinks it turned out gay, but I think it's a fun package. It's unique and you won't see anything like it on competing sites (mainly because they don't have anyone as stupid as I am). Cliff was his usual charismatic self and I think I did okay in my support role. I was thinking Ocean's Eleven for what I wanted to do. "Be specific, but don't be memorable. Be funny, but don't make him laugh. He's got to like you and forget you the moment you've left his side." After the second shot of tequila it went in an entirely different direction. Anyway, check it out!