The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Friday, August 20, 2004

Girls Here's a minor update on two ladies. Super-cute coffee girl -- Jandy was really sleepy today. She's also getting an eensy bit of a tummy, which is totally hot. I refused to think she was cute when she first started working and all the boys were making a fuss about her. Her micro-tummy changes everything. Leah -- I had a lovely conversation with Leah today. It's been forever since I spoke with her and I haven't seen her since March I think. I truly enjoyed listening to her voice and hearing her laugh. She has a soothing effect on me and makes everything feel...floopy I guess. I miss her a lot. It was fun throwing her flowers every few weeks when we worked together. Hopefully I'll get to see her this weekend when I'm in The OC. What a wonderful girl she is. The SF gamer crew would love her; she's hot and has a World of WarCraft addiction.