The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Trifecta Work problems: Plenty. I'm actually starting to lose count. Girl problems: Check. I've lost count of the total several yeas ago. House problems: The big drama is only going on around me, but there are issues here too. Raymond has been having an extremely poor day. On a positive note, my friend sent me what's essentially "The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Bastards." I need to throw some left hooks. A lot of left hooks. Oh, dearest rescuer of mine, sorry I'm not going to your party tonight. Considering my mood and the free drink and the high probability of bumping into the girl that's not good for me and / or the really obnoxious bald man I can't stand, it's for the best.