The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Sunday, November 14, 2004

I'm Just a Girl I feel like that girl in high school. You know, the one that: - does wreckless things in a quest for affection. - lets things get out of hand just to feel wanted. - gets run out on at 3:00 AM. - spends the next day wondering if it meant anything to the other person. - waits for a phone call that isn't likely to come. And just to be clear, I'm not saying I'm totally innocent, even though what happened was not my original intention at all -- I swear, I just wanted to cuddle. We were drunk. I'm in a really vulnerable place right now. She is as well. Stuff happened. I got caught up in the moment. I went with it. Still ... I just feel a bit ... played. Perhaps ultra-witty girl is right. I do give my heart away too freely and easily.