The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

'Twas the Night Before Halo Well that was certainly amusing. More than 220 kids lined up last night just to get Halo 2 at midnight. I got to chat with a bunch of journos, including my friend Rick from CNet. He's the one that got me started at Computer Shopper way back when and I haven't seen him in like a year. It was lovely catching up with him, though it made me feel old. Anyway, here's the video from last night. (This is the part where you download / stream it.) I totally flubbed the intro. My eyes were wandering the same way Raina's do when she's on camera. I'll chalk that up to depression. After that it gets pretty fun. I really enjoy hanging out with my "peeps." *Kisses fingers and points to the fans like Christian does* The kids love me.