The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Normal! I'm actually going to have a pretty normal week, which is odd for an independent contractor (can I be a codependent contractor?). It's lookin' somethin' like this: Monday - Play stuff. Write stuff. Lunch with Ryan/Jane. Tuesday - Finish episode II. Wednesday - Write more stuff. Go to LA. Thursday - Go back home. Play more stuff. Friday - Start edits on episode III. Gphoria should be interesting. Word on the street is that a lot of people are missing it. Still, I'll have fun catching up with Cliff, meeting his sexy 12-year old, seeing my pretend girlfriend before she moves to New York, seeing my fiance, catching up with the G4 crew, and all that good stuff. No black outs this year! Oh, I pray this movie turns out to be cool.