The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Thursday, January 31, 2002

Ruling? If the same girl rejects you twice, does it count as two seperate Heismans? On one hand, it's a continuation of the first rejection, which might not have been clear in the first place. On the other hand, if the same pitcher strikes you out twice, that's two outs. Hmmm...something to ponder. I want to record everything fairly. I don't want to ruin the purity of the experience--translation: if a woman wants to shun me multiple times then it should be recorded as such. However, I also don't want to inflate my record by repeatedly asking out a girl that I know will not say yes. I wish I could sleep.... Btw, dear daughter of mine, part of the reason for this ridiculous exercise is to prove you wrong.