The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Thursday, February 13, 2003

Your House "If you love me at all, don't call." My sleep schedule has been way off. I blame the quick jaunt to England. After work I take a nap for three to four hours and can't get back to sleep until 4:00 AM. Hopefully I'll right myself today. The Girl called last night. I've been okay not talking to her, but I felt guilty after hearing her message. I don't have to call her back, but it's not in my nature to be so mean. Even though it's better for me without her, I still care for her so much and want to enjoy her company. It's just better for me if I don't. It may or may not be intentional, but I've felt more hurt than love from her in the last few months. Maybe it's all over now. We'll see.