The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Live From Anaheim Wow, live TV is really...interesting. I don't remember the last time I had my adrenaline pumping so much. It was really exciting and very difficult. The last few seconds before going live was a trip. My segment got cut from 90 seconds to 30 because the assh*le before me took too long. Right after my shoot, I was pretty sure I really sucked, but then I always think that. After I got home and watched myself on TiVo, I found that I was pretty average. It wasn't nearly as horrible as I originally thought, but it wasn't really good either. It was definitely a lot of fun and I'd love a chance to do it again...we'll see. My respect for everyone that's edited my television and web-video appearences has increased tenfold. Thank you for making me look much cooler on video than I am live.