The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Monday, April 19, 2004

What I've learned... ...in my first week in San Francisco. - Sleeping on the floor for a week makes my back angry. - Getting really drunk before sleeping on the floor makes it much easier. - My neighborhood is pretty dope. - I still miss The Hill. - I really can't wait for my mattress. - Arinell's is still really yummy. - Buddha Bar is still really fun. - Rannie has really changed from when I first met. Upon reflection, it's neat to see how she's evolved. It's kind of like Pokemon. - Shower sticks rule. - Swiffer Wet Jets are pretty cool too. - Shoe racks enable to stack 18 pairs of shoes while only taking up the width of six. - I really can't wait for my mattress. - Our DSL rules when our wireless network is working. - Unfortunately our wireless network has been working really sporadically...at best. - I really enjoy walking. - I really can't wait for my mattress. - The best way to leave Orange County is talking to someone really precious right before you leave.