The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Oops Well that didn't turn out as planned. I made the moronic decision to take a nap from 6:30AM to 7:45AM...except I woke up at 12:30PM. Stupid jet lag. Hopefully my internal clock rights itself in a few days. Oh, here's the first batch of Tokyo pics. You know, I've always said that blogging is a fantastic form of therapy. My GameSpy blog helped me work some issues out. I'm no longer crazy in that shakes-hands-in-the-air-wildly way. This feature has me feeling a bit nostalgic, particularly this picture of us playing Four Swords. I like all the new guys we've hired, but I really miss it when it was Bryn, Ben, Christian, and me. It was the most interesting time at work from a creative standpoint and the four of us really improved the site. Plus I just like the number four -- The Fantastic Four, The Beatles, The Four Horsemen, etc. *sigh* Now I have "When We Was Fab" stuck in my head. I'm almost tired. I should be able to sleep fairly soon. I think I'll tart up my phone with the Panda-Z and Gloomy accessories I bought in Japan.