The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Dance into the Fire I caught up with Rick for a bit. We ended up bumping into friends at a CNet gathering and a Ziff gathering. That's two gatherings ... two bars ... and two Diet Cokes. There's currently a party going on in my apartment. Rick and I decided to play Xbox in my room (mobile tech journos really suck at games, btw). I'm just really beat, on the verge of a cold, and preparing to travel, so I'm not mixing tonight. Tomorrow I shall continue to tempt fate. I miss Steve so I decided to fly down and see him. For some reason I also thought it would be a good idea to go to Tijuana. I think this is a case of my ridiculous stubborness coming in handy. I want to throw myself into situation where I'd normally get sloshed, just to prove that I don't have to do it. See, my idiocy does have an upside.