The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Practically Joking I have to write a long post about my Los Angeles adventure. I'll get to that soon. For now I'll provide an account of how Will, Miguel, Phil, Ryan, Ben, and I used Kit's sickness to mess with Rannie. We're all going to hell for it, but it's one of the hardest laughs I've had all year. Ryan and I were leaving work early to go to the grocery and pick stuff up for Kit. Will thought it would be funny to start an AIM chat with her starting with, "You know what's up with Christian? Ray just bolted out of here saying that he had to take care of him." He kept going for several minutes while Ben, Ryan, Miguel, Phil, and I were laughing in the background. It escalated into me storming of to SF General. The killer line was when he suddenly changed subjects. Will: So how's Iron Phoenix? Will: I hope it's doing better than Christian. Will: LOLLERS Rannie called me out of concern. I was laughing too hard to pick up so Miguel answered the call. He told her I bolted out of the office and left my cell phone there. He said I left to go check on Christian and wondered what was up. So technically, Will started all this. We're all going to hell, but there should be a special circle waiting just for him. We're bad. I know. It was evil. The laugh was totally worth it though, considering how things have been going lately.