The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Catch Up! Wow, life has been busy and strange. I'll give y'all the abridged version sliced up into nice, digestible chunks. LA Story -- I made a rash decision and ran off to LA. I didn't get to do what I wanted to at all, but I still had a good time. I spent a lot hours pampering myself in the spa. I hung out with Justin and Ted for a bit. I met this really cute Israeli girl and I made her feel good about herself. Sandra ended up hanging with me for a bit. On the downside, I made a really poor decision and have to be very, very mindful about temptation. Strange Visitor -- I had a roomie for a week. I enjoyed her company, but it was also very draining. I care about her, but she doesn't care too much about herself. How do you take care of someone like that? I tried my best to comfort her and provide for her. I think I helped a bit, but she's still hurting and it pains me to see her that way. La Decision -- I have to make a pretty major decision in the near future. It was suddenly thrown at me and it'll impact my life greatly. Professionally and personally, my life will change immensely in a few months. I need to plan. I'm not sure what to do. Saved! -- My nemesis came for a visit. It's amazing how much better I feel because of her. Hmmm, I'm a little bit drunk right now, but I'll write this stuff anyway. Oops, she just came back. Hmph. Well ... I'm honored that someone so incredible believes in me the way she does. She's seen me at my worst and most pathetic, yet she still believes. Hmmmm, I shall play Christina Aguilera's "I Turn to You" for her. "For a shield, from the storm, For a friend, for a love to keep me safe and warm, I turn to you."