The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Only Lonely I didn't have much of a weekend. Friday was my only fun night. I had a really good wine-filled chat with Eeevers. Some of it was stuff I didn't want to hear, but it was probably good to hear it. Aside from that I spent the rest of the weekend working, took a break to vacuum, worked some more, went to Farley's for coffee, and wrote two letters. There are worse weekends to have, but I felt very alone. It's funny. I'm definitely lonelier than most people think, but probably not as much as I sometimes think I am. Wait, why is that funny? Oh yeah, watch me play with the kids during PSP launch. I'm all skittish and tentative on camera now. That "incident" has left me scared. Bummer, I was just getting to the level of barely competent.