The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Friday, February 25, 2005

Life Sucks I'm totally obsessing over what kind of vacuum cleaner to get for my new apartment. It's pretty ridiculous, but I really, really, really, want to buy a Dyson. Sometimes I'm just such a tech whore. Target has three models. The DC14 has the telescopic reach, the large debris channel, and is the cheapest. The DC07 has a reversible wand and airflow tools, plus the model available at Target is this cool purple, making this the vacuum Prince would use. The DC11 doesn't have a floor tool, but it's so cute and small -- I would pretend my vacuum is R2D2. I could even strap it to my back and pretend I'm a Ghostbuster. *sigh* Which $500 vacuum to buy....