The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Focus Okay, I think I'm starting to get centered. I spent most of the last 17 hours being emotional and irrational and struggling to let logic prevail. I think I'm over it. I created this fear that all women I get really close to -- no matter on what level -- will eventually hurt me or disappoint me or let me down. It's still in the back of my mind, but I'm starting to become a reasonable human being again ... or as reasonable as I ever was. Bleh. I have to wake up in four and half hours so I can play a game and do some interviews. I'm really excited for one of them. It's part of my plan to help Asian Americans take over the business. I'll be fair, but I'll give him ample opportunity to put himself over. Wow, I've been all over the place the last three weeks and it's going to get crazier soon. I had planned to take some shelter from the storm, but I don't think you can really do that. You just need to protect yourself and fix things on your own. It's a new theory I'm working on. Must sleep.